Beepolen by Beesweet
Weight = 75gr
Apiculture products are considered the most powerful superfoods in the world and bee pollen is recognized worldwide for being one of the most healthful natural foods.
It is made from pollen that is collected by bees in flowering plants. This is combined with their enzymes and nectar.
The nutritional composition may very due to differences between the plants that the bees visit in different areas.
Bee pollen is one of nature’s richest foods, with a great nutritional richness, detoxifying, energizing and regulating the metabolism. It is indicated for anemia situations, tiredness and highly recommended for sportsmen.
Benefits of Beepolen by Beesweet
Bee pollen has been used for centuries by various cultures. It is known to be a superfood due to its high nutritional and vitamin content.
The Beepolen by Beesweet is an excellent source of nutrition for the human being. It contains vitamin C, D, and B12. It is also very rich in iron.
Some of its properties are: stimulating strength and endurance; slow aging; improve digestion and fight anemia.
The natural ingredients that make it up are:
- Vitamins: provitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, folic acid (B9), vitamin C, D, E, K, vitamin P (bioflavonoids).
- Minerals: pollen can contain up to 60 elements including: calcium, copper, iodine, iron, magnesium, manganese, potassium, phosphorus, silicon, sulphur, sodium and zinc.
- Amino acids: there are 22 amino acids in total, such as: cysteine, lysine, histidine, arginine, …
- Fatty acids: includes essential fatty acids, such as omega-3, omega-6, among others.
- Enzymes: the Beepolen by Beesweet can contain up to 11 enzymes and 5000 coenzymes.
We suggest its consumption in a practical and natural way. Ideally, we suggest eating it at breakfast since it is a source of natural nutrients and vitamins.
Dare put it into desserts and make your dishes richer, colourful and nutritious.
Maria Monteiro –
Fiquei fã! Pólen de boa qualidade ótimo para os cereais do pequeno almoço ou até numa salada
Maria Alexandrina –
Beepolen acompanha sempre nos meus cereais de manhã e no iogurte ?? Adoro e recomendo !